Installation Instructions for Blue Ox BX1008
The Blue Ox BX1008 fits the following vehicles:
Important Product Notes for Blue Ox BX1008
- A T in the model notes, indicates vehicles that to the knowledge of Blue Ox may be towed without the addition of a drive shaft disconnect or lube pump. Honda's have a special procedure for towing. In all instances check your owners manual before towing.
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and/or grill).
- Requires some drilling (not major).
- Headlights must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151 adapters. Removable tabs with only one hole will not attach to car mount tow bars or other adpaters. the Acclaim may only be used with removable tab baseplates that have 23" or greater.
- Specific dinghy towing restrictions apply. They may include specific towing speeds and distances, and/or lubricating the transmission and transfer case with the engine idling, then running selector through the gears. Other restrictions may also apply.
- The BX88152 adapter can not be used with this baseplate.
- Brand: Blue Ox
- Manufacturer Part Number: BX:BX1008
Here at HitchAnything.com we sell only the highest quality products from the top manufacturers. Our company believes strongly in the customer being our top priority. At Hitchanything.com we strive daily to meet the needs of our customers, our trained and educated staff is available by email and phone to answer any questions or concerns you may have with your product – For the lifetime of the product. Hitches and towing can be a little intimidating, so let the experts at HitchAnything.com help answer any question you may have big or small.