Schedule Your Trailer Hitch Install In Clearwater, Florida
- Call (727)-216-6140 to schedule your appointment.
- Be prepared with your year, make and model of your vehicle.
- We will place the order for your trailer hitch and set the appointment for the installation.
Why Choose Us?
At Hitch Anything, we strive to provide the highest quality service at the lowest cost possible. We are an authorized dealer of the most respected towing products and only carry brands that you can depend on. If you need a trailer hitch installed in Clearwater, we are your company.
Hitch Installation FAQs.
What does a trailer hitch cost to install?
- The price of the install will depend on the vehicle and type of hitch being installed.
- Sedans and Coupes start at $79.95
- Trucks and SUVs start at $99.95
- Gooseneck and 5th Wheel Hitches start at $285
- Vehicle trailer wiring is $49.95 in any vehicle
- A closer estimate based on your vehicle and hitch will be given at the time the appointment is made.
- We will install any new hitch, no matter where you buy it.
How long will the install take?
- Depending on the vehicle and type of hitch being installed, the installation time can take between 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Traditional trailer hitches will take between 30-60 minutes
- 5th Wheel Hitches and Gooseneck Hitches will require a minimum of 3 hours to install.
What Brand Trailer Hitches Do You Carry and Recommend?
- We are an authorized dealer of Reese, Draw-Tite, Pro Series, Tow Ready, Tekonsha, Hidden Hitch, Curt Manufacturing, and many more brands in Clearwater, Florida.
- We only carry the highest quality hitches on the market that will provide you with a safe and reliable towing experience. Any of our brands will meet and exceed your expectations.
- Please ask us any model specific questions and we would be more than happy to answer those questions.
Will You Be Welding To My Vehicle, or Modifying My Vehicle In Any Way?
- We only use bolt on, vehicle specific trailer hitches. On some occasions minor under-body trimming is required, this is only cosmetic and is often only seen if under the vehicle.