Draw-Tite 75135 Features
- Draw Tite builds each trailer hitch to fit your vehicle in the best mounting location for the quickest install time
- Each vehicle is analyzed to determine how to build the trailer hitch for strength, durability and installation time
- Draw Tite features quality black powder coating to prevent corrosion and provide a long lasting quality trailer hitch
- The powder coating is baked on to the hitch for optimum bond between the steel and coating
- Each and every hitch is inspected to ensure a perfect fitment to your vehicle
- During the manufacturing process the angles and lengths are checked to be sure the build of the hitch is perfect to the design
- Draw Tite builds their trailer hitch receivers to look great on your vehicle whether you have a car, truck or SUV
- Strict testing is in place to determine the weight capacity of the trailer hitches
- Draw Tite abides by industry standards for quality control testing
- Meets and exceeds V5 CSA and SAE J684 standards
The Draw-Tite 75135 includes
- Draw-Tite 75135 Trailer Hitch
- Mounting Hardware and easy to read instructions
The Draw-Tite 75135 trailer hitch receiver features a custom fit with fully welded black powder coated steel.The powder coating is baked onto the 75135 trailer hitch to create a strong bond between the trailer hitch and the coating. This creates a long lasting hitch that will withstand the demand of being on the road. Rust and corrosion is no match for this hitch! Draw-Tite builds a quality hitch with minimal installation time. Each and every vehicle is tested to industry set standards to ensure the highest weight capacity and durability. The Draw-Tite 75135 trailer hitch receiver fits directly to your vehicle and ships free. HitchAnything.com provides quality service with great prices.
The Draw-Tite 75135 Fits The Following Vehicles
- 2002-2003 Dodge Pickup, Ram, Full Size 1500 Only Built Before 11/2002
Draw-Tite 75135 Specifications
- Installation Time: 15 minutes
- Reciever Tube Size: 2"
- No drilling required
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 500lbs
- Maximum Trailer Weight: 5000lbs
- Maximum Tongue weight with Weight Distribution: 1000lbs
- Maximum Trailer weight with Weight Distribution: 10000lbs
- Class III/IV
- Receiver Size: 2"
Here at HitchAnything.com we sell only the highest quality products from the top manufacturers. Our company believes strongly in the customer being our top priority. At Hitchanything.com we strive daily to meet the needs of our customers, our trained and educated staff is available by email and phone to answer any questions or concerns you may have with your product for the lifetime of the product. Hitches and towing can be a little intimidating, so let the experts at HitchAnything.com help answer any question you may have big or small.