HitchAnything , LLC.
- HitchAnything, LLC is fully committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will never sell, rent, or loan any personal information regarding our customers to any third party. We encourage our customers to fully read and understand the policy below. HitchAnything, LLC is intended for users of all ages. Personal information of our users is collected, used, and disclosed as explained in this policy.
What information do we collect?
- In order to give you the most efficient service possible, we collect the following information: name, shipping address, billing address, email address, and phone number. This information is used solely by HitchAnything, LLC and is stored in a secure place. HitchAnything, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive information such as race, religion, or political affiliations without your consent.
- This information is collected solely for the purpose of fulfilling orders, providing high levels of customer service, and gaining information about the specific needs of our customers. We may also use your contact information to notify you in the event of special offers/circulars that we may be offering at any given time.
How do we secure your information?
- HitchAnything.com takes every precaution to protect our customers' information. Any data submitted to us is sent through a secure 256bit encryption method.
- We are PCI Compliant.
- No credit card information is ever stored. We secure store a transaction ID which states a transaction took place.
- Cookie based technology enables our shopping cart system to function. If you have cookies disabled you will be unable to purchase on our website.
- Tracking technology is utilized to improve our website functionality. The data compiled by this technology cannot be traced back to a single individual. Your privacy is 100% protected and respected.