3111 - Cable Handle (for Remote Cable)
This is the black cable hand on the cable system for the Ranch Hitch Adapter
- Black T handle for the cable system
- Bolt included to attach handle to cable system
3107 - Bolt Kit only for Ranch Hitch Adapter
Bolt Kit for the ranch hitch adapter
- Made in the USA
3104 - Spanner Wrench (required for install -included with Ranch Hitch Adapter box)
This tool is used to tighten the base of the Ranch Hitch Adapter to the King pin of the 5th Wheel (Required For Installation - Included with Ranch Hitch Adapter Box)
- Designed to fit the Ranch Hitch Adapter Base
- End of wrench allows for cheater bar to be used.
3110 - Collar System for Ranch Hitch Adapter
This is a 3 piece system. There is two inside collets that are tappered that go inside of a threaded collar that is tappered as well. These pieces install to the king pin of the 5th Wheel allowing installation of the base of the Ranch Hitch adapter to the trailer.
- 3 piece collar system
- Make sure the "X" is pointed down when installing
- All 3 pieces are tappered to keep the threaded collar from coming off
3251 - Locking system for Ranch Hitch Adapter
Avoid trailer theft with the coupler adapter lock from Andersen Manufacturing. For use with the Ranch Hitch coupler adapter, this lock will keep your property safe and provide you with peace of mind when leaving your trailer unattended.
- Prevents theft of trailer when not towing
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
3103 - Slide Hammer (Install Tool)
This is an instalation tool for the Ranch Hitch Adapter. It can be used to install or unistall the Ranch Hitch Adapter.
- Installation tool for Ranch Hitch Adapter
- Helps seat collar system
- Helps to start screwing base of Adapter onto collar system
3112 - Remote Cable System (4 bolt plate) for Ranch Hitch Adp (upgrade 2-bolt to this unit)
The 4 bolt cable system is the current style of cable system used on the Ranch Hitch Adapter. We started making this cable system for the Ranch Hitch Adapter in 2005.
- 4 bolt cable system
- Current model of cable system for the Ranch Hitch Adapter
- Bolts not included
3109 - Safety Chains for Ranch Hitch Adapter
Our safety chains are built tough. They have been tested and meet the standards for 18,000 lb. They come with everything needed to install to the Ranch Hitch Adapter and it is a quick installation.
- 18,000 lb rated chains
- Comes complete ready to install
3102 - Base & hardware (bolts, wrench, collars, cable, NO stinger) for Ranch Hitch Adapter
The adapter base is the black portion of the Ranch Hitch Adapter that threades onto the king pin of the 5th Wheel. The bolts are included with this to install to the 5th Wheel.
- Ranch Hitch Adapter Base
- Includes all bolts needed to install
3101 - Stinger and Cable System for standard Ranch Hitch Adapter (no base)
The adapter stinger and cable system can be used to convert the 8" offset Ranch Hitch Adapter into a straight tubed adapter.
- Stinger and cable system
- Rated at 24,000 lb GTWR and 6,000 lb. tongue capacity
- 3 inches of adjustment 12 to 15 inches
- Belled coupler allows for hookup even when up to 3" off center