Amp Research 75308-01A Bed Step
Pickup truck beds are getting taller and taller—it’s gotten so it’s hard to scramble up there without using a trampoline. The solution: The AMP Research BedStep®, the ingenious way to access your pickup truck bed safely, securely and conveniently, no matter what you’re hauling. Its ingenious bumper mounting, at the corner of your pickup bed, gives you easy access even when you’ve got a trailer or other accessory hooked up. BedStep® is designed to hide under your rear bumper when driving, for improved aerodynamics and ground clearance. Then, when you need it, it flips down with an easy push from your foot, extending out and back to give you a solid, secure step.
Make your pickup safer, more useful, and more convenient. Step right up—whether your tailgate is open or closed. BedStep® deploys easily, with the flick of a foot. Then nearly disappears under the bumper when you’re done, leaving your hitch free for a trailer or other accessories. BedStep’s rigid, cast-aluminum hinges articulate on precision bearing pins to deliver smooth operation, solid support and years of maintenance-free operation.
The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and Teflon® powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and Teflon powder-coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
AMP Research BedStep Features:
- Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
- Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
- 300 Lb. load capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing bumper/frame mounting points.
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
- Made in USA – AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.