By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use appearing below:
1) No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
2) You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third parts.
3) Errors in the description, photography, or typographical errors are subject to correction at the sole discretion of Hitch Anything, LLC. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover.
4) In no event will Hitch Anything, LLC be liable for any direct, incidental, special, indirect, consequential damages, or punitive damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, business interruption, sales, or profits, whether in a contract, negligence, or other tortious action arising out of access to, use of, or in connection with the use, inability to use, accuracy, suitability, or performance of this information.
5) Any claim related to the information on this website will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law rules. In the event of any dispute regarding this website, the parties irrevocably consent to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Pinellas County in the State of Florida in connection with any dispute arising under a state claim involving this agreement or web site, and to the Federal District Courts, Middle District of Florida, in connection with any dispute arising under a federal claim involving this agreement of web site.
6) If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
7) All claims brought against Hitch Anything LLC must be resolved in accordance with this agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to this agreement shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this agreement, Hitch Anything LLC may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1000, provided that Hitch Anything LLC has notified you I writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to properly withdraw the claim.
8) Hitch Anything LLC, located at 9225 Ulmerton Road Suite 406 Largo, Florida 33771 reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.